Boundaries within the prosperous city of Berlin and the eastern surrounding communities are barely recognizable. A common economic area has recently emerged, which has particularly great potential in the areas of tourism, health care, industry and CleanTech.
To streamline economic development and regional circumstances the regional management has an agenda:
- Develop a positive image and marketing strategy for the region
- tap the full potential by connecting regional actors
- develop and support regional projects
- tackle the challenge of skilled worker shortage
- organize working groups, panel discussions, networking events, innovation forums and workshops